1. So, WHY do you want to start a business?
2. How well do you know your ideal customer or client?
3. General Question! What percent of small businesses are still open after ten years?
5. Your bestie calls you up and asks for an honest report on how you’re doing. What do you tell them?
6. Are you prepared to hit a roadblock *or more* while starting up your business?
7. General Question! What's the number one reason most new businesses fail?
8. If you had 26 hours in the day and everyone else still had 24, what would you use the extra 2-hours for?
9. A certified business coach offers to answer just one of your questions, so what do you ask?
10. What is the scariest thing for you when it comes to starting your business?
11. General Question! Which country has the most start-ups?